Share this role
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire, England
- Closing date :
- Monday 9th October 2023
- Job Ref:
Rated as “Good” by the CQC, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) provides a range of mental health and community services, both inside and outside of hospital settings. Together with global, national and local partners, we conduct high quality and ground-breaking research into mental and physical health, supporting innovation to improve patient care.
With a turnover of £275million CPFT is a major employer and anchor institution within the communities we serve; and as part of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ICS, we partner with other providers in the region to ensure patients, service-users and carers receive the very best treatment and support. Our 4,500 staff serve a population of almost a million people and we are dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion. We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we care for, our staff and members, to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life; underpinning everything we do with our PRIDE values.
Leading both the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors, the Chair has a unique opportunity to help shape the future of local services, making a positive difference to the communities we serve. Working closely in partnership with the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Care Board and our wider partners, we need someone who is committed to tackling inequalities and who wants to work with committed and determined staff in a research focused Trust to deliver better integrated care. Previous Chair experience is not essential, but we need an experienced senior board leader who understands what it means to work in a complex service delivery and partnership focused organisation.
If your values match our own then we would love to hear from you. For more information please visit our recruitment website here: https://cpft-leaders.com/ or speak to our recruitment advisors Serena Dobson and Jim Canning of GatenbySanderson: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
How to Apply
- Please submit an up to date copy of your CV, completed fit and proper person form, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; the referees should include your two most recent employers covering the last 3 years of employment. Please note if two references do not cover your last 3 years of employment you may need to provide further references at a later stage. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email to confirm that you have applied. If you do not receive this email, please make contact with GatenbySanderson.