Non Executive Director
Share this role
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire, England
- £14,420 for 3 days a month
- Closing date :
- Monday 23rd October 2023
- Job Ref:
Rated as “Good” by the CQC, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) provides a range of mental health and community services, both inside and outside of hospital settings. Together with global, national and local partners, we conduct high quality and ground-breaking research into mental and physical health, supporting innovation to improve patient care.
With a turnover of £275million CPFT is a major employer and anchor institution within the communities we serve; and as part of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough ICS, we partner with other providers in the region to ensure patients, service-users and carers receive the very best treatment and support. Our 4,500 staff serve a population of almost a million people and we are dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion. We strive to improve the health and wellbeing of the people we care for, our staff and members, to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life; underpinning everything we do with our PRIDE values.
Our Non-Executive Directors provide a crucial role within the Trust, holding our Executive Directors to account and providing independent challenge and a diversity of thought to the board. For one of these roles we are looking for an experienced clinical leader, whilst for the second we are looking for someone with a strategic commercial background, ideally with a strength around data as well. Previous non-executive director experience is not required for the posts, but we are keen to consider a range of backgrounds, especially those with lived experience that is less represented at board level.
If your values match our own then we would love to hear from you. For more information please visit our recruitment website by clicking https://cpft-leaders.com/, or speak to our recruitment advisors Serena Dobson and Jim Canning of GatenbySanderson: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 23rd October 2023
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com